Couldn't think of a better time than to share what I'm grateful for in this beautiful life. Whether it was from almost 4 years ago to 4 days ago to even 4 hours ago, I've learned to find gratitude at the end of the day because there is never a reason to go to bed upset. I will never deny having hard and trying days, because those days can teach us the biggest lessons in life.
- Mac & cheese with hot dogs.
- Cold Stone ice cream treats.
- Cancelled classes.
- New Essie nail polish.
- Tie dye socks.
- Leftover mac & cheese.
- A new hairdo with a slight confidence boost.
- Rice Krispies.
- Finding the courage & strength to help me through the night.
- Great laughs at the Attitudes showing.
- Accomplishing a great to-do list.
- Sleepy, in-bed conversations with my Matt.
- Starting my journey to lululemon.
- Mount Royal Fine Foods. =)
- Happy days. =)
- Sweet potato fries & strawberries.
- Piccsy. =)
- Gene Simmons: Family Jewels.
- A great on-campus workout.
- Normative eating.
- Water. =)
- Feeling sore.
- Amazing egg scramble.
- Spring Break! =)
- Work shifts at Cold Stone with Brody.
- Finally having Jade back in town!
- Dereck Williams - my amazing hair guru.
- Turning in a jar full of change for shopping money.
- Target runs - especially with Jade.
- Baking...with Jade.
- Caribou Coffee to start a road trip.
- Brasa & their amazing food.
- Having confidence that Matt and I will make it through this.
- The MOA. =)
- My amazing new scuba hoodie from lululemon.
- Puddle jumpers!
- An amazing few days with Matt in the cities.
- Walks on the Lakewalk in the spring air.
- Days filled with more sunlight.
- A run on the Lakewalk.
- Feeling cleansed inside & out.
- My Kindle.
- Having a Duluth date with Matt.
- Having the courage to try recipes with self-confidence.
- Days without a stomach-ache.
- Busy days at work.
- Mac & cheese!
- Long workouts with Jillian.
- My amazing mother.
- Having friends to vent out to.
- A clean kitchen.
- The nights I am able to get great sleep.
- Snuggling with Matt before bed.
- Days when my stomach doesn't hurt.
- The great work family at Cold Stone that I am blessed with.
- The days where I truly feel I matter.
- New frozen yogurt at Cold Stone.
- Coffee dates with Matthew.
- A good night's sleep.
- Rain instead of snow.
- Ballet classes with Nancy.
- Great friends to help with homework.
- Being able to stay busy.
- Jennifer Madill Hagen and the studio.
- The dance life I have.
- Matt. =)
- A new love for sushi at Hanabi.
- Les Miserables at the Playhouse.
- The wonderful people I met through being a part of Cabaret.
- Patty's generosity for our crew meeting.
- Caribou time spent with Chelsey and Brody.
- Busy, busy work shifts, especially those who make it a fantastic time.
- Spending some morning time with M.
- A good Bob Harper workout.
- My mom for giving me rides to Cold Stone.
- Times when I'm healthy.
- The motion picture...The Hunger Games.
- My "philosophy" class.
- Target <3
- Going to bed just a little bit earlier.
- This wonderful day that my mom was born on.
- That Nancy is available in my life.
- Healthy groceries. =)
- The end of a hard week.
- Talking it all out with Matt.
- Days spent with Matt.
- Bedtime in the living room.
- An amazing homemade dinner.
- Extra hours at work.
- Broken cookies.
- Homemade breakfast.