Sincerest of apologies for the delay in my Blogmas posts since Friday. I failed to plan any posts out for what became a busy weekend. My goal for today? Get next Friday and Saturday's posts planned out so I don't have to worry when the weekend becomes busier. I felt awesome about being so ready for Monday through Thursday - and then all was lost for the weekend. I wanted to get two posts up this morning/early afternoon, and will be back on schedule this evening with my final post to get me caught up. And while my draft bin is full, there are only a few posts I am able to immediately get ready. I loved finding an old notebook I had used for a gratitude journal back in 2012; it made me think back to what life was like then, and how life has changed in some ways. I am actually planning on starting another one up for 2016 after being challenged to find 5 things I am grateful for right before Thanksgiving. I've kept up with it on my Notes app, but want to transition back over to a small notebook in the new year.
I hope you enjoy!
- A new beginning.
- Being able to become closer to my dad.
- My health & the health of Matt.
- Coffee dates with close friends.
- A clean & tidy apartment.
- Watching Star Wars with Matt. =)
- Having the time to read books that I enjoy.
- Late night dinners at Pizza Luce.
- My amazing oGorgeous bag from Matthew.
- Cold Stone tip money.
- Great friends.
- Having Matt's arm around me and a shoulder to lean on.
- Spaghetti dinners with Matt.
- Becoming closer with Kim & Chelsey.
- Feeling better and working out again.
- Matt helping me while I am sick.
- An ice cream for all the hard work.
- Crazy dance moves with Matthew.
- Banana bread.
- UMD and all of the opportunities it has to offer.
- My loan money that keeps me safe and secure.
- The smell of Matt.
- The food in my fridge.
- Good laughs with Attitudes girls.
- Hot chocolate.
- Cold Stone vent sessions in the backroom.
- Enjoying Star Wars with my Matt.
- The Brewhouse. <3
- Morning snuggles with Matt.
- My peacock phone case!
- Having friends over at our apartment.
- Matt & I's little messenger mailbox.
- Coming home to clean dishes.
- Breaking Dawn! <3
- My Matthew - for driving me around and buying me a meal.
- The taste of amazing water.
- Finding my peacock phone holder.
- BOGO at Caribou! And going there with a close friend.
- Errands excursions with Matt.
- A night of amazing pizza and hot cocoa.
- For 20 healthy years of my life.
- All of the happy wishes I've received from friends and family.
- To the small celebrations that are to come.
- Great jokes and laughs at Attitudes.
- Mint ice cream at Cold Stone.
- Chocolate. Covered. Strawberries.
- Days off with Matthew.
- My homemade birthday cake.
- Bed conversations with M.
- Homemade crepes.
- A fantastic food spread from the Great American Place - The Duluth Grill.
- Breaking Dawn, part 1! =)
- My amazing birthday gifts from Matt.
- Leftovers! (pizza + Duluth Grill)
- My daily blog readings.
- Another homemade, AMAZING spaghetti dinner.
- New pictures of M & myself.
- A week off of teaching.
- The healthy food I am able to consume.
- My motivation for productivity.
- A hot shower after a killer Jillian Michaels workout.
- Spending time with my mom.
- Having Jade in my life.
- My healthy tears.
- Hot cocoa with marshmallows.
- Amazing YouTube videos of singers.
- A good run. =)
- Mornings with Matt.
- Banana Nut Cheerios.
- Movie Night! Complete with candy & popcorn.
- Being able to sleep in.
- Satisfaction of a clean(er) apartment.
- Yummy toast.
- Dance. Central. Two. =)
- Pizza picnic.
- The people I work with at Cold Stone.
- A comfy bed.
- The snuggles I get from Matt before bed.
- The nights Matt stays in.
- Knowing the night will come fast enough.
- That my dreams aren't reality.
- A UMD snow day.
- A good night's sleep with no bad dreams.
- Getting my hair done by the one and only Dereck.
Three things you are grateful for on this Sunday!